Toby's Scripture Study Blog: New Scripture Study Blog          
           
         
     
     
       
     
     
       

Friday, May 23, 2008

New Scripture Study Blog


I often like to talk with Raechal about things I study in the scriptures, specifically things I learn or insights I have that I've never had before (or that I've had but forgot). The other day after sharing some of these thoughts with her, she told me I should make a blog about my scripture study. After discussing it with her and thinking on my own about it, I think it is actually a good idea. Even if nobody else reads it I'll hopefully learn a little more by putting my thoughts into words after my scripture study (since teaching helps you learn). If anyone happens to read it and wants to get involved with a discussion...even better. Another bonus is that I can use labels to describe the categories that a particular post fits under. So when I have to give a devotional or a talk...I've already done some of my research. I just have to search for it on my site. I think I'll enjoy the process and if anyone wants to join in the discussion, ask questions or answer my questions, I think it will be much more enjoyable. Once I get the blog set up, I'll start posting.

No comments: